Biodynamic Farming and Gardening – An Introduction
Sat, 11 November 2017 @ 9:00 am - Sun, 12 November 2017 @ 1:30 pm175$
Presented by Walter Kohler-Bond
Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 November 2017 | 9am – 4.30pm
SAGE Education together with The Biodynamic Education Centre will be presenting a two-day workshop on Biodynamic Farming and Gardening this November. Starting at Walter’s place in Moruya on Saturday, and then on Sunday we’ll be at the SAGE Garden where we will build a biodynamic compost.
The workshop has been designed to use a mix of stimulating lectures and activities to start you in Biodynamic farming and gardening. The 2-day workshop covers the following topics :
- Principles of Biodynamic Practice
- Importance of creating and enhancing soil processes
- Emphasis on humus formation
- Understanding the BD planting calendar and research results
- Role of the Biodynamic Preparations
- Biodynamic preparation BD 500, its function and application
- Principles and practice of BD composting / BD liquid manures
Cost $ 175 – course fee includes morning and afternoon tea for both days, lunch on Sunday and written handouts.
Presenter: Walther Kohler-Bond – a Teacher and Practitioner in Biodynamics for many years (teaching both locally and interstate)
Contact: Sandra Makdessi – SAGE Education Officer 0439 032 038 or Walter on 44 74 39 71
More information can be found: www.biodynamiceducation.com
Please bring: Bring suitable shoes and clothes for compost building and your lunch on Saturday.
RSVP: Tuesday 7 November 2017 to Sandra.
Details will be forwarded when you book in.