- This event has passed.
Biodynamic Farming & Gardening – A 2-Day Introductory workshop
4 March 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5 March 2017 @ 4:30 pm$175.00
Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 March 2017 | 9am – 4.30pm
SAGE Education together with The Biodynamic Education Centre will be presenting a two-day workshop on Biodynamic Farming & Gardening this March. Starting at Walter’s place in Moruya on Saturday and then on Sunday, we will be at the SAGE Garden where we will build a biodynamic compost.
The workshop has been designed to use a mix of stimulating lectures and activities to start you in Biodynamic farming and gardening. The 2-day workshop covers the following topics :
- Principles of Biodynamic Practice
- Importance of creating and enhancing soil processes
- Emphasis on humus formation
- Understanding the BD planting calendar and research results
- Role of the Biodynamic Preparations.
- Biodynamic preparation BD 500, its function and application.
- Principles and practice of BD composting / BD liquid manures
Cost $ 175 – course fee includes morning and afternoon tea for both days, lunch on Sunday and written handouts.
Presenter: Walther Kohler-Bond – a Teacher and Practitioner in Biodynamics for many years (teaching both locally and interstate)
Contact: Sandra Makdessi – SAGE Education Officer 0439 032 038 or Walter on 44 74 39 71
More information can be found: www.biodynamiceducation.com
Please bring: Bring suitable shoes and clothes for compost building
RSVP: Wednesday 1 March to Sandra.
Details will be forwarded when you book in.
2 people are attending Biodynamic Farming & Gardening – A 2-Day Introductory workshop